Volunteers are needed to meet and greet shoppers, monitor the playground, and direct traffic.
Traffic-control volunteers assist drivers in identifying available parking spots and in entering and exiting safely. These adult volunteers should be able to stand for several hours and interact with the public in an authoritative and welcoming way, to help ensure a safe environment for all.
Early (8:30-11:00) and second shifts (11:00-1:00) shifts are available. Please contact us at email@example.com
if you are interested in volunteering.
USE OF PICNIC AREA AT THE MVFM
In an effort to serve the residents of Hunters Creek Village (HCV) who are attending the Memorial Villages Farmers Market (MVFM) on the grounds of First Congregational Church (FCC), the two parties have jointly agreed to provide an area for rest and relaxation on the northern half of the unpaved center strip of the main parking lot area. As this effort involves public equipment on leased private property, the following operating terms will apply and be administered by FCC with the concurrence of HCV.
- The area is available for use by local residents from noon to dusk except one hour before and one hour after any FCC worship service. Please contact the FCC office at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- Users are expected to conduct themselves appropriately and respect the public equipment provided on leased private property. Failure to do so will be enforced by the Memorial Villages Police Department and be considered vandalism of public property and trespassing on private property.
- Alcohol including beer and wine is prohibited in the area.
- The area is a smoke-free zone.
- Users will comply with all HCV ordinances regarding noise and lights.
- Maximum occupancy in the area is 40 people of any age.
August 29, 2016